Post graduate training opportunities
Posted on: 3rd December 2019
Two courses are being run by NeSTSA the Network of Special Teaching School Alliances.
1) Severe Learning Difficulties (SLD) and Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
2) Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH)
Both courses will support you to:
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of SLD/PMLD or SEMH and their related implications for children and families.
- Develop skills and expertise to recognise and promote teaching and learning best practice and meet the needs of learners with SLD/PMLD or SEMH.
- Identify the range of provision, interventions, strategies and support for learners with SLD/PMLD or SEMH within an educational context.
- Research and understand models for measuring achievement and progress of learners with SLD/PMLD or SEMH.
- Reflect on and evaluate provision and best practice through action research.
Each course is run over five days between January and July.
For more information please access the flyer by clicking here.
To book please complete a booking form which can be downloaded here and should be sent to Issy Johnson, c/o 8 Severn Grove, Burnham-on-Sea TA8 1NH or email email@example.com